We will close October 11 2022
For those visiting our campground please be aware that we are reserving the use of our washroom for those without washroom facilities in their rigs at this time.
All are welcome from tent campers to those in rigs. You do not have to be a member of a Kiwanis club to stay at Oceanfront Camping.
The Kiwanis Oceanfront Campground is a full-service facility offering water and electrical and sewer hookups. Also wooded or ocean tent sites, some sites with W&E.
We have metered propane for those needing it and cylinder refilling service for everyone in need. Our small store has a varied selection of drinks, nibbles, sweets, and a few sundry items. Ice and firewood are also available. There is a coin-operated laundry on the grounds as well as a communal area known as the Kitchen Shelter.
Kiwanis Oceanfront Camping has been operated by the Kiwanis Club of St. Andrews since 1947 and over the years we’ve made many friends who return year after year. The campground is an important source of income for the work which is the foundation of Kiwanis clubs everywhere and the many projects that were undertaken for the benefit of the town.
Founded in 1915, Kiwanis International is an organization of service and community-minded individuals who support children and young adults around the world. More than 500,000 Kiwanis-family members in 79 countries make their mark by responding to the needs of their communities and pooling their resources to address worldwide issues. Through these efforts, Kiwanis International truly is “Serving the Children of the World.”
- Wifi packages available
- Laundry Facilities
- Kitchen Shelter
- Children’s Playground
- Firewood, soft and hardwood available
- Dump Station
- Propane Sales for Motor Homes and tanks
- Small shop located on-site
- Lobsters live and cooked available.
- Pull through – full hookup – Sea Field
- Oceanfront – full hookup
- Outlook Bay- 50 amp and paved pad
- Full hookup non-ocean sites
- Water & Electric only
- Tent / Unserviced, semi-serviced, and serviced
- Seasonal sites
- All serviced sites have 30 amp outlets, firepits & picnic tables.
- Fires allowed when conditions permit
- Firewood delivered upon request
- limited 50 amp sites
Recreation & Activities
- 10 minute walk to Downtown St. Andrews
- Katy’s Cove saltwater beach
- Walking Trails
- Intertidal beach to explore
- Open play area
- Community entertainment